Inbound Marketing - JEST 7th Session
Our joint event with JEST dealt with inbound marketing, which is a technique for drawing customers to products and services via valuable content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization and branding.
· Attract by defining the buyer: The content of the brand, perfect timing, advertising campaigns will revolve around the customer, to their necessities to draw the right customers.
· Engage and understand the customer journey and purchases cycles: Establish the mains phases of your potential customer and their principal touch points. Present insights, help and support to align with customers’ needs and goals.
· Establish your potential customer.
· Delight your customer by building customer loyalty.
· Use Customer relation Management (CRM) to manage interactions with customers and potential customers.
· Innovative content management in newsletters, blogs and entries on social media platforms.
We would like to share with you the presentation of Mr. Bakeer Alrayyes, consultant on business development, addressing here the real estate marketing sector as an example and the use of inbound marketing. He also gave crucial advice on how to manage content and landing pages in an innovative successful way: